Though fewer and fewer people frequent offices than prior to the pandemic, it could be a sign that the idea of the office has become something drab and undesirable.
But what if we told you that something as simple as the right interior décor can bring even the greyest of office spaces to life?
At Insta Carpet, we can make that a possibility – best of all we’re backed by years of expertise in the area of interior décor.
Here are ten excellent tips that can revive the vibe of your business.
1) Consider more neutral or vibrant colours. Equally, don’t go too far in the opposite direction – it’s a balancing act between dullness and chaos.
2) Whether this is company related or simply aesthetic, it’s all well and good introducing colour, but it could still use that additional touch of a graphic or some artwork.
3) It’s all about retaining that natural light with smart windows and reflective surfaces. Your employees need Vitamin D!
4) If you’re able to, consider an open floor plan, which offers a lot more flexibility and fluidity among your employees.
5) Your employees need a place they can rest and relax – not just a table they can eat at before going straight back to work.
6) How depressing is it to look down and be surrounded by a sea of grey? Think about introducing a new colour scheme for the flooring.
7) Move away from the uniform cubicles and think about adding some furniture that breaks the mould a little.
8) Knowledge is power, so consider a bookshelf as part of an educational development zone.
9) A whiteboard can be part of a free-fire idea zone – perfect for those brainstorming sessions.
10) Provide a warm welcome with an entranceway that lets visitors know that this is a vibrant and dynamic environment.
If you want to take the first step toward bringing the décor of your business to life, then look no further than the kings of commercial carpet for Auckland. You might be surprised at how far even the smallest of changes can go.